250g beef mince
4 tbs soy sauce
1 1/2 tbs sesame oil
salt and pepper
100g baby spinach, washed
1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
1 small zucchini, cut into matchstick
1 medium onions, sliced
100g bean sprouts
hot cooked rice
1. Marinate the beef mince in the soy sauce and sesame oil for 1 hour.
2. Saute the carrots in a little bit of oil. Add a small splash of fish sauce and sesame oil. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
3. Saute the baby spinach, onions, zucchini and bean sprouts, the same as the carrots.
4. Cook the mince, including the marinade, until well done.
5. Fry the eggs, sunny side up.
6. Divide the rice in 4 bowls and add the the meat and vegetables on top. Place the fried egg on top.
7. Serve with thick chilli sauce or Korean Gochujang.
Check out my previous posts on this year’s CookBook Challenge